Tuesday, March 23, 2010

PLEASE FORGIVE ME...

...but life happens fast, you know?

And at the end of the day, I'd rather say I spent those precious moments enjoying LBB's giggles and being his mommy than blogging about it.

So forgive me for my lack of blogging. That doesn't mean that I don't intend to ever write in here again, however. I still love writing here, and I can honestly say I have 3 or 5 blog topics cross my mind on a daily basis. However, I don't beat myself up if I don't actually write them down. :)

But, I will try to post when the urge hits me. I'm sure you know where I am coming from.

Anyways, now that I've apologized to you :), onward with a thought I had last night as I rocked LBB to sleep.

Dear sweet hubby and I have been married for almost 6 years. And for the majority of those years, we couldn't wait to have kids (there was a brief moment where we crazily thought we didn't ever want kids, but it just turned out to be fear.) We waited somewhat patiently for God's timing. :)

And now that LBB is here, there are moments when I can't even believe that I am a mommy. It takes my breath away. And it's the small things that make me stop and think about it...like when he falls asleep and puts his hand on my chest. Or when he smiles. Or when he giggles. All that patience was definetly worth what we have been blessed with.

That's all I have today.

1 comment:

  1. Yes ma'am....SO worth it!:) And I am exactly right there with you my friend with the whole blogging thing! I have a hard time keeping up with my blog too....but I'm going to stop beating myself up about it, and just write in it when I can!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm glad you stopped by a for a bit! Feel free to leave a comment...I always love to hear from my readers!