"right here in River City."
Well, not River City exactly...but I think this song goes through my head at least 18 times a day. :)
LBB is trouble with a capital "T"...he takes after his Daddy in that aspect. I was, after all, a perfect angel. wink, wink.
Today at breakfast, he decided he would start throwing his cheerios on the floor. When I told him "no", he laughed and acted like he was eating. He'd pick up a cheerio, put it towards his mouth, and then roll the cheerio back into the palm of his hand. Then he would proceed to drop it on the floor. As if I wouldn't notice that. Ha.
Yesterday he kept shoving a toy in his mouth that really shouldn't have been. So, we would say no. Then he'd giggle...and do it again. Then we'd say no. And he'd do it another time. And giggle. He finally got to the point that he would just laugh at us. So, needless to say, said toy got taken away. Sigh. I can't imagine how he will be when he hits the "terrible twos".
But, all those troublesome moments are made ok with the majority of "angel" moments that he does have. :) I love watching him have those little moments of trouble because I know that it is helping him learn boundaries, learn about life, and it really shows just how spunky he is. I could, however, do without the laughing when he is being disciplined. We'll work on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! I'm glad you stopped by a for a bit! Feel free to leave a comment...I always love to hear from my readers!