I have a new helper in my morning chores. :)
The other day while I was sweeping up the hallway, LBB went into the hall closet and pulled out the swiffer. And quickly went to work "cleaning." He swiffered his bedroom. Swiffered the hallway. Swiffered the kitchen. And even attempted to swiffer Cat 2. Granted, I don't put the swiffer pad on (can you imagine how many I'd go through?!?!?), but LBB is very excited to help clean up the house.
It's now a morning routine...I pull out the broom and hand LBB the swiffer. And Dear Sweet Hubby is off today, and seeing that the swiffer was very big for LBB, shortened it up for him. Now, LBB has a LBB-sized swiffer that he can use to his hearts content. He spent this morning helping around the house, and is keeping his swiffer in the hallway for easy accesibility. :) You never know when you might have a mess that needs swiffering.
Now...if I can only get a guarantee that he'll be like this when he is 15. Hmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! I'm glad you stopped by a for a bit! Feel free to leave a comment...I always love to hear from my readers!