So, I've been looking for activities, setting up his homeschool area, fine-tuning the first few weeks of lessons that I've got done, and gathering supplies that we will need! It's so exciting, and a tad overwhelming, which makes me soooo happy that we are starting now. Right now we have the leniency of really trying out which methods work best for us.
We've already done a few of the activites that I've found, and LBB has loved each and everyone of them. :) Hopefully soon I will post some things that we've done, but for now, I need to stay focused! Haha! That's way easier said than done...
***Edited to add: After doing TONS of research and exploring today, I'm seriously thinking that a few things might change in our curriculum for the year. Not big changes but mostly organizational. Like I said...it's an ever evolving process!***
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! I'm glad you stopped by a for a bit! Feel free to leave a comment...I always love to hear from my readers!