Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm Taking An Internet Break...

...but only for 4 days. I just have lots I want to get done, and I just need some decompression time. :) You know how that goes. My project list for Christmas gifts for LBB has been continually growing, and before I keep adding to it (darn you, Pinterest), I need to get a bunch of the ones I have started done!

But, I didn't want to skip any of my thankful thoughts for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. (My self-imposed internet boycott ends Wednesday evening...I'll be back then.) I'm going to do them right now so I stay caught up.

Thankful Thought No. 6: I'm thankful for the toddler boy giggles filling my house right now, and Dear Sweet Hubby's laughter right along with him. They are goofing off right now and being complete goofs. It's so fun to watch them.

Thankful Thought No. 7: I'm thankful for my pretty, bright red KitchenAid mixer. I bought it 8 years ago, and am still in love with it. :) Is it wrong to love a kitchen appliance? I don't think so.

Thankful Thought No. 8: I'm thankful for toddler conversations. :) I love that LBB is at the stage where he is beginning to converse with us. He'll point to something, I'll answer him, and he'll respond. I love it.

I've been thinking alot today about how this age is such a fun age...I love watching LBB grow into a little guy (even though it makes me super sentimental.) He is chatty, brave, courageous, creative, outgoing, funny (make that hilarious), and troublesome all in one little package. It's wonderful.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to not going online...although it will be a bit odd. Have a great few days and I'll "see" you on Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for always leaving comments on my blog! I haven't been very good at returning the comment love! I hope you're enjoying your internet break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! And thank you for stopping by!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm glad you stopped by a for a bit! Feel free to leave a comment...I always love to hear from my readers!