Here's my Thursday:
*Went and bought a bag of Mini Cadbury eggs and a box of the yummy cream filled ones. I'm a happy girl. And walking down the Easter candy aisle smells like Spring. :) My two-year old agrees.
*Yesterday, the bathroom shelf crashed off the wall while Dear Sweet Hubby was getting ready for work...at 5 in the morning. And when it crashed, something fell into the toilet without us knowing. Whoops. So needless to say, it wasn't working. And enter Reason 10,325 why I love renting: one of our maintenance guys came in, fixed it, and all I had to do was tell him what may have fallen down the toilet.
*The Shins newest album is available for streaming on iTunes. Sweet. Not surprisingly, I've already preordered the album to automatically download on March 20. :) I'll be synching my ipod next Tuesday, for sure.
*LBB is seriously enjoying this unseasonably warm weather. Two days ago we played at the park and went for a nature hike (two whole hours of outside time!). Yesterday we went for a nice long walk with my mom and sis. He rode his trike (seriously, when does he keep growing up?). Played ball in PaPa and GiGi's backyard. And even got to go for a bike ride in his bike seat with PaPa and I.
*I thought I lost my Cricut power cord. Only to find it in the Cricut Jukebox storage part. Wow. For once, I put something back where it belonged...that's probably why I couldn't find it. haha.
*Dear Sweet Hubby is opening a new store for the company he works for. We knew he'd be putting in long hours in the weeks before Grand Opening...but I'm still counting down the days till the big day. 9 days. 9 days until things start to go back to a little normal. :)
*Starting and writing my new apartment decorating blog has been very rewarding...it gives me fresh new motivation to look at things in new ways around the house and to work on making our apartment even more homey. :) Stop by! I aim to post daily, although I missed yesterday's. That just means 2 posts today.
www.myapartment365.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! I'm glad you stopped by a for a bit! Feel free to leave a comment...I always love to hear from my readers!