Friday, April 6, 2012

My New Addiction

I loved picnik.

So when they announced they'd be closing, I was a tad depressed. And then I found PicMonkey.

And I love this even more. I'm not sure why, but I like the actions better. I like the simplicity. And boy oh boy, do I love the way it makes my photos look. :) Here's a few I've done in the past 12 hours. (it's become an addiction. I've spent all my free time digging through my facebook albums trying to decide which photos I want to edit next!)









It makes the pictures that my cruddy camera takes into something special. :) Trust me, once you play on there once or twice, you'll be hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you stopped by a for a bit! Feel free to leave a comment...I always love to hear from my readers!